Appetiser for rumen stimulation and activation of metabolism
Stimudigest® is a functional supplement that should be given to cows during the first days after calving to improve rumen function, feed intake and milk yield, if there is a risk for abomasal displacement, milk fever or ketosis and during times of low feed intake or even feed refusal due to impaired health status.
- Finely ground linseed meal and brewer’s yeast to stimulate appetite
- Sodium and calcium propionate as rapidly available energy sources
- Calcium propionate as a highly available source of calcium
- Rumen-protected methionine for maximal liver health
- Live yeast with rumen-stimulating effect for increased feed intake
- Niacin, biotin and B-vitamin complex to support and improve the energy metabolism