- NSP splitting enzymes to improve feed utilization and high daily gain
- OrganiSan® to support metabolism for optimal utilization of the genetic performance potential
- Probiotics that exert their effect in the intestine to promote the positive lactic acid-producing intestinal flora and gut health
- Protected zinc for the full bowel effectiveness
- Components are matched with those of Bonni-M®
- All the valuable nutrients of milk for an excellent digestibility
- Highly digestible protein components free of anti-nutritional substances
- Wafer meal as a high quality energy source with available starch
- SangroSan®, StabiloSan® & ButySanProtect®
- Highly available mineral components
- All essential amino acids (lysine, methionine/cystine, threonine and tryptophan)
- StabiloSan® for increasing the resistance
- Hydrolyzed blood cells contain highly digestible amino acids and bioactive agents for high daily gains, optimal blood genesis and a functioning immune system.
- Protein hydrolyzate from pig intestinal mucosa contains highly digestible amino acids, especially valine, leucine and isoleucine.
- Valine, the fifth limiting amino acid, provides an optimal amino acid pattern and increases daily gains.
- A special whey powder with specific galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), which are indigestible in the small intestine of the pig, feed micro-organisms in the rectum and improve the growth of villi. In addition, the GOS stimulate the pig's immune system and prevent the multiplication of harmful germs such as E. coli and clostridia.
- Lauric acid as an effective organic acid acts specifically against streptococci and against staphylococci.
- Benzoic acid has preservative properties and is effective against bacteria, yeast and fungi. Benzoic acid with the amino acid glycine from the metabolism forms hippuric acid as another special property. This is excreted via the kidney and thus leads to a reduction of the urinary pH. Lower pH reduces urease activity in manure and releases less ammonia. Thus, the ammonia load in the stable is lower.
- Fumaric acid lowers the pH in the stomach and thus promotes the digestion of protein and has an antibacterial effect.
- Citric acid together with sugar enhances the taste of the food and increases feed intake. In addition, it has an antibacterial effect in the stomach.