Rumen stable C 16: 0 fatty acid for more milk and more butter fat
Rumen stable, fractionated fatty acids with high content of palmitic acid (C 16: 0). The advantages of DairyFat C 16:
• Manufactured by fine spraying ensures high digestibility in the small intestine
• Melting point of 60 ° C ensures good rumen stability.
• Odorless and tasteless for high acceptance and feed intake
• Increases the energy concentration in the ration
• Reduces the negative energy balance, e.g. for fresh cows or during heat stress in summer
• Stabilizes the energy metabolism and protects against ketosis
• The special C 16: 0 fatty acid optimizes the fatty acid pattern and increases the milk yield
• The special C 16: 0 fatty acid optimizes the fatty acid pattern and increases the butter fat
Join the Sano way and become a Partner
Our products may vary within different countries. Get your country specific portfolio.