The colostrum supplement
- Immunoglobulins (IgG1, IgG2, IgM, IgA) from the first colostrum strengthen the resistance of calves and protect them against life-threatening diseases.
- Special antibodies against E.coli, rotavirus and coronavirus, clostridia and parainfluenza prevent diarrhoea and influenza.
- Vitamins A, E, C and beta-carotene strengthen the immune system and improve the resistance of calves.
- Glucose, a source of rapidly available energy, rebalances the energy loss caused by birth.
- Probiotics regulate the gastro-intestinal flora and suppress harmful bacteria in the intestine.