Bonni-M 3 Pellet
The candy for nibbling for suckling piglets
- All the valuable nutrients of milk (lactose, milk protein, fat) combined with a good taste and excellent digestibility
- The active substance AromiSchwein® stimulates feed intake
- Macerated wheat, fermented maize an wafer meal as a high quality energy source with available starch
- SangroSan® creates an ideal environment in the digestive tract, stabilizes the micro flora and prevents diarrhea
- ButySan Protect® to improve intestinal health, feed intake and feed conversion ratio
- Highly available mineral components, such as monocalcium phosphate, calcium formiate and calcium butyrate, with low acid binding capacity
- Phytase improves the digestion of phosphorus, calcium, amino acids and trace elements, and decreases the acid binding capacity
- A balanced ratio of amino acids to optimize protein quality and to reduce acid binding capacity
- A combination of selected vitamins and trace elements improves the immune system and supports the metabolism
- Hydrolyzed blood cells contain highly digestible amino acids and bioactive agents for high daily gains, optimal blood genesis and a functioning immune system.
- Protein hydrolyzate from pig intestinal mucosa contains highly digestible amino acids, especially valine, leucine and isoleucine.
- A special whey powder with specific galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), which are indigestible in the small intestine of the pig, feed micro-organisms in the rectum and improve the growth of villi. In addition, the GOS stimulate the pig's immune system and prevent the multiplication of harmful germs such as E. coli and clostridia.
- Lauric acid as an effective organic acid is especially effective against streptococci and against staphylococci.
- Fumaric acid lowers the pH in the stomach and thus promotes the digestion of protein and has an antibacterial effect.
- Citric acid, along with sugar, enhances the taste of the food and increases feed intake. In addition, it has an antibacterial effect in the stomach.
- Sorbic acid from potassium sorbate has good preserving properties and is especially effective against yeasts and fungi as well as against E. coli and Salmonella.
Join the Sano way and become a Partner
Our products may vary within different countries. Get your country specific portfolio.
Your advantages at a glance
Individual tailored feeding concepts
Product development in cooperation with specialist consultants
High standard of quality with a 100% in order quote