Linseed and amino acids for fertility, more milk and more milk protein
Rumen-protected, ground full fat linseed provides on the small intestine of the dairy cow:
- High quality amino acids for high milk protein content
- Essential fatty acids such as omega-3 (linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid) support the immune system and promote fertility as preliminary stage of hormones
- Omega-3 fatty acids in particular accelerate follicle formation and protect against embryonic death
Rumen-protected essential amino acids for an optimal aminogram of the usable crude protein in the small intestine:
- Methionine and lysine - under most conditions first and second limiting aminoacids - improve the utilization of the other amino acids and thus increase the milk protein content.
- An optimized amino acid ratio reduces the nitrogen excretion via the manure.
Rumen-protected methionine in transit feeding:
When using LinAmin in the last three to four weeks before calving, methionine "switches on" certain genes for the energy and fat metabolism. The effect in the early lactation:
- Higher feed intake and lower risk of ketosis
- Higher milk protein content
- Low susceptibility to displaced abomasum, retained placenta and mastitis
Join the Sano way and become a Partner
Our products may vary within different countries. Get your country specific portfolio.